Ts & Cs Of Sale
THE UNIFOIL WARRANTY
6 months parts replacement warranty against manufacturing or material defect. To gain an additional 6 months on your warranty (Total 12-months), please register your warranty and serial number here.
The Following Will Not Be Covered Under Warranty:
- We do not cover wear and tear from normal use
- We do not cover impact damage of any sort
- Products returned after the warranty cut-off date of original purchase from Unifoil or Unifoil authorized dealer
- Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Unifoil
- Warranty requests submitted without proof of purchase/receipt
- Warranty requests submitted without images and videos
The following are not defects in materials or workmanship:
- Small cracks in carbon from normal wear and tear
- Damage from hitting rocks, sandbars, reefs or other surfaces
- Damage from improper storage, transportation, namely, prolonged exposure to heat or sun
- Chips or scratches
- Corrosion caused by leaving screws in tight. We encourage dismantling the foil after each session and washing sand/salt out with hot water.
- Damage caused by substandard mounting
- Any kind of retro-fitting
- Damage to foils used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- UV damage, please understand that UV rays and excessive heat can damage the carbon foil, keep it out of direct sunlight and always use the covers provided to protect the foil from the sun and knocks/bangs.
All claims must be accompanied with a clear explanation and clear dated photographs and videos of the parts in question, plus proof of purchase within the warranty period.
Unifoil Foils reserves the right to determine if a product will be covered under warranty once all the documentation has been received.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement warranty.
All sales online at www.uni-foil.com are final. We are unable to refund based on a change of mind, or finding the item cheaper elsewhere. Refunds are only available for customers where agreed upon delivery times were not met by over 30 days. This does not include reasons out of control of Unifoil such as force majure, or failure of shipping company to deliver goods.
For more information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only exchange items if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to email@example.com.
Prior to shipping defective products to Unifoil under this warranty, Unifoil encourages purchasers to email Unifoil at firstname.lastname@example.org providing photos and describing the problem with the foil.
Defective products should be returned postage paid, within 3 months of purchase with a copy of proof of purchase/receipt and with your return authorization number. Otherwise, returned products will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.