Vyper 130 Complete Foil
Vyper 130 Complete Foil
- This is the one foil to rule them all.
- Designed by Adam Bennetts & Clifford Coetzer in search of the ultimate all-around surf foil.
- A cross between the Vortex and the Hyper.
- The carve and ease of turning of the Vortex.
- The ease of pump and efficiency of the Hyper.
What do you get when you mix a Hyper with a Vortex?
Introducing the Vyper Designed by Adam Bennetts & Clifford Coetzer in search of the ultimate all-around surf foil, the Vyper was born. A cross between the Vortex and the Hyper. We took the best attributes of each model. The carve and ease of turning of the Vortex, and the ease of pump and efficiency of the Hyper.
This is the one foil to rule them all.
After many prototypes, and many hours of testing various aspects of the foil by our top team riders Adam Bennetts and Dylan Wichmann, everything from the wingspan to the thickness of the foil was experimented with, until the best setup for speed, glide, and performance was chosen.
A span that is wide enough to create enough lift, but not too wide to make turning difficult. Just enough down-sweep on the tips to loosen the foil up, but not lose efficiency. Just enough thickness in the profile to generate lift, but not create too much drag.
If you love to rip on the wave and want to take your foiling to the next level, from high-speed carves to ripping down the face and hitting hard G forces, the Vyper will be sure to bite.
If there is only one model you need to own, it’s the Vyper.
Co-designer Adam Bennetts Comments:
Whether you’re brand new to foiling, or a seasoned veteran, this stable, lightning-fast, manoeuvrable wing, will elevate your performance in the surf rapidly. It really is the best of both worlds, pumping like a HYPER, but carving like a VORTEX –
Welcome to the future of foiling, the VYPER is here! “
Shank/Shiv/Shunt 3 pack
- Vyper Front Wing (your choice of size)
- Rear Wing (your choice of size)
- Mast (750 mm, 830mm or 950mm)
- Split Fuselage
- Titanium board mounting T-Nuts and screws
- Titaniums hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
Vyper sizing suggestion guide
Here is our suggestion guide for the Vyper.
Please note: These suggestions will differ for those riders who are professional or towing in.