Hyper² is the first wing in our range that utilizes our new 2-bolt fuselage system for an easier, yet tighter fit.
This wing design screams high performance. Upgraded for 2023, the Hyper² has been designed to have the same look and feel as the original Hyper, but it is much faster and more efficient, with a broader speed range and a much higher top end. The thinner profile and narrower tips produce less drag.
Please note: The Hyper² 150 has been designed for wind winging although more advanced riders will enjoy the speed and glide.
- High-performance high-aspect upgraded for 2022
- Faster and more efficient than previous Hyper
- Higher top-end speed
- Lower lift coefficient producing smoother take-offs making it easier to ride
- Intermediate to pro guys for winging, pump, down-winders and small waves
- Tighter turning radius for even tighter turns
If you want to go like a rocket, this is the wing for you.
The Hyper² has a lower lift coefficient producing smoother take-offs making it easier to ride, and giving it an even more balanced feel than its popular predecessor.
Designed for intermediate to pro guys who like to pump, ride down-winders and ride small waves and pump back out the back without stopping. We have tightened the turning radius for even tighter turns. If speed, pump and carve is what you are after in a high-aspect wing, the Hyper² is the wing for you.
Five size profiles provide options for high-aspect foilers no matter what they want to do. Whether you want to go down-winding, kiting, wind winging, or pump around the local foil park all afternoon, the Hyper² is your go-to.
Note: May not be compatible with the older 1 bolt fuse. Requires new 2-bolt fuselage.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% premium carbon
- Titanium bolts standard
- Hyper2 Front Wing (your choice of size)
- Rear Wing (your choice of size)
- Mast (750 mm, 830mm or 950mm)
- 2-Bolt Split Fuselage
- Titanium board mounting T-Nuts and screws
- Titaniums hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
Bolts sold separately